Pact is an international non-governmental organization with headquarters in Washington DC, USA. Pact has been in Nigeria since 2005, and currently implements donor funded development projects across the country in the area of Health, integrating livelihoods, capacity development, and governance systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Improvement Facilitator
- We are currently in need of 2 highly experienced and qualified candidates to fill the position of Service Improvement Facilitator in Gombe State.
- The SIF will provide support, coordination and oversight to clinical mentors to transfer knowledge, skills and competence to clinical staff providing maternal and newborn care at PHCs.
- The position holder will be responsible for close monitoring of the performance and competence of the clinical mentors.
- Minimum of Nursing/Midwifery Certificate with at least 10 years working experience on maternal and newborn care.
- At least 4 years demonstrated program experience in at least three of the following areas: quality improvement at health care facilities in Nigeria on maternal and newborn care, capacity building and program implementation on knowledge and skill transfer on perinatal care
- Relevant computer software skills
- Ability to work independently and manage a high-volume work flow
- Responsible for clinical mentorship scheme and supportive supervision in 57 priority facilities.
- Develop regular schedules for residential clinical mentors, Obts consultants and supportive supervision teams
- Participate in a structured performance review of the clinical mentors, Obts consultants and mentees
- Provide coordination between Obts consultants and clinical mentors.
- Participate in the training of clinical mentors and health care workers.
- Compile and harmonize monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Responsible for providing technical assistance to clinical mentors through problem solving, on the job training, supportive supervision, data collection and management on BEmONC, PPFP and infection prevention and control
- Guides clinical mentors who are responsible for knowledge and skill transfer to health care workers providing maternal and newborn services
- Any other task as may be assigned
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes/CV’s and Cover Letter on their suitability to: email@example.com Please indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
- All CV’s/Resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Deadline 3rd November, 2017.