SME Loan Officer at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG (www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Loan Officer
Ref Code: SME LO(MID-SIZE LENDING) /OCT/2017
- Job holder would be responsible for processing large loans within the banks limits to prospect individual and corporate clients.
- Minimum of B.Sc./ HND in any discipline
- Minimum 2 – 3 years SME lending, experience in commercial bank is most preferred
- Demonstrate good self-esteem and confidence
- Strong analytical and financial skills (with focus on cash flow analysis and forecasting)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Target driven and result oriented
- Attentive to details
- Ability to provide professional services to HIGH NET WORTH CLIENTS
- Source for new individual and corporate clients via direct promotion and assist prospect client with loan application above NGN 20 million
- In-depth assessment of loan applications and collect detailed information (personal, business, and guarantees) in preparation of loan proposals
- Analyse and interpret financial statement of businesses with the use of Microsoft excel to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower
- Presentation of loan proposals to credit committee
- Portfolio Management with full responsibility for its growth and quality (monitoring of disbursed Loans, follow up on timely repayment and Initiating and leading recovery activities)
- Optimizing financial results by cross-selling activities
- Assuring long-term relationship (Relationship Management) through high client satisfaction, reaching a high ratio of revolving clients
- Equal Opportunities: AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is fully committed to the principles of equal opportunities in recruitment and employment and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristics
- Attractive remuneration package with benefits and performance bonus.
- Extensive continuous training in our lending technology.
- Training in specialized managerial skills and one-on-one coaching with the Head SME and Chief Credit Officer.
- Opportunity to have a boost career path with the SME/ Credit department and also be a part of SME team which is expected to lay foundations for corporate finance unit in ABN as part of our long term strategy.
Deadline: 3rd November, 2017.
How to Apply
- The Bank is seeking to fill up this vacancy, kindly go through the advert carefully and only qualified candidates should please apply accordingly.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted