Vacancies at Home Prep School for English/Diction Teacher (British Curriculum)
Home Prep School, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: English/Diction Teacher (British Curriculum)
Job Skills and Requirements
- You must be able to speak clearly to students, other teachers, parents and administration officials.
- The students you work with will have different backgrounds and abilities.
- Patience will help teachers deal with students who act out or have trouble following the material.
- Teachers have to find ways to involve students into their lessons.
- Additionally, teachers may have to work with different learning styles to get the most out of each student.
- Engaging parents and creating healthy relationships with students and faculty will help create a quality learning environment.
- You will have to explain new ideas and unfamiliar concepts with authority and in a clear and concise way so that students can understand.
- You must work to keep the students’ attention
- Teachers write progress reports, notes home, and in the case of post-secondary teachers, publish research.
- Writing skills are critical.
Deadline: 30th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org