W-Holistic Business Solutions Recruitment for Entry Level Marketing and Sales Officer
W-Holistic Business Solutions – Our client, a reputable and growing enterprise in the fashion industry (luxury leather goods production) in Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Officer (Luxury Fashion)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Must be FEMALE.
- Must be between 22 years and 30 years, as at December 2017.
- OND/HND/B.Sc Marketing or other disciplines.
- 1 – 3 years working experience, with at least 1 year relevant experience.
- Must be conversant with Digital Marketing.
- Must have experience in fashion industry.
- Proximity to the location is compulsory (Lekki).
- Must be passionate about luxury fashion (leather goods production).
- Must have a drive to promote and market brand.
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and sell products.
- Should possess an understanding/interest in/of branding and brand essence.
- Should understand image building and perception.
- Can conceptualise social media campaigns that stay true to the brand essence.
- Entrepreneurial personality/attributes.
- Interested in growing with the business.
- Should understand niche/luxury marketing.
- Must possess basic accounting skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Sociable, kind and persuasive.
- Should possess managerial and leadership skills.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to listen, and articulate the issues and demands of customers, and meet them satisfactorily.
- Ability to communicate properly, articulately and coherently.
The responsibilities of the ideal candidate will be to:
- Market and sell luxury leather wristwatches and other items of the brand to high-end individuals, corporate bodies, etc., depending on the target population, via traditional and digital platforms.
- Market and sell the luxury wristwatch brand and the 2-week intensive training (classes for leather works).
- Candidate is expected to sell a minimum of 10 wristwatches per week and ensure a minimum of 4 students are enrolled in 2-week intensive training.
- Market and manage the social media pages of the brand to enhance growth and sales.
- Be greatly involved in Digital Marketing: create and manage e-commerce and social media platforms, manage website, and create “Search Engine Optimisation”.
- Be alert and respond to customers’ requests, needs and inquiries on social media.
- Make sure that pictures of products are posted and changed regularly.
- Come up with marketing strategies to enter new markets, follow up with leads and seal deals.
- Record day-to-day transactions.
- Develop marketing and sales plan.
- Create database of all customers (online and physical store) contact information, purchases, and other details, monitoring their behaviour, and updating them with new products /services.
60,000 naira base salary with other benefits, including brand clothing and accessories, and sales commissions on wristwatches and training.
Deadline: 25th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, not more than 2 pages to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing and Sales Officer (Luxury Fashion – Lekki)” as the subject of the mail.
- Applications without position and industry indicated as subject of mail will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.