Administrative Coordinator – Trainee Recruitment at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
Wartsila is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation and total efficiency, Wartsila maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and energy solutions of its customers. In 2015, Wartsila’s net sales totalled EUR 5 billion with approximately 18,800 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wartsila is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator – Trainee
- The position is a temporary and for 4months only, coordinating Field service administrative duties.it is located in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Proactive, accurate, open-minded and willing to learn
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or related field
- 2 Years or more
- Checking and verifying the timesheets / FS MOBIITY time registration
- Checking and verifying the accuracy of timesheets and forward to payroll departement
- Data entry of travel expenses and weekly reports
- Filling ,maintaining and safe keeping of Field service documents
- Cost booking in billable and non billable orders
- Make sure all supporting documents needed for invoicing are handed over to Invoicing team
- Make sure external and internal invoices are properly booked in the right service orders.
- Coordination of travel (hotel and flight bookings,rental cars,LOI,Visa, passport validity, medical certificate …) for all
- Operations personnel on jobs
- Monitoring the progress of jobs (WIP) and giving admin support to FS engineer
- Requesting and following up on the DMRs
- Respond to emergency situations on a 24-Hour 7 day basis
- Purchase order creation for Operations
- Any other tasks requested by the Superior
Deadline: 28th November, 2017.
How to Apply