Assistant to GM Operations at a Reputable company
Teclab Management Services Limited – Our client, a reputable company in the Retail and Entertainment Industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Assistant to GM Operations
Core Purpose of the Job
- To work closely with the GM, providing Administrative support, assistance and advice, managing a wide variety of activities and confidential assignments as well all matters related to the Board of directors on a one-to-one basis.
Job Specification (Experience & Training)
- First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities, IT or Social Sciences and MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant Experience in a similar role.
- Candidates should possess knowledge of the operations of the retail and Cinema Industry.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Analytical Thinking
- Contract Management
- Service Level Agreement Management
- Stakeholder Relations Management
- Attention to Detail
- Data / Information Management
- Event Management
- Financial Acumen
- General Administration
- Learning and Self Development
- Logistics Management
- Planning and Budgeting
- Problem Solving
- Result Oriented
- You are expected to work closely with the GM helping out with whatever is needed, from managing a diary to typing up reports or planning meetings. Basically, you help organize his / her Itinery;
- Work closely with the GM, providing assistance and advice, and handling routine matters.
- Manage/supervise / track and give explicit analysis on special projects with a view to future strategies.
- Prepare written and speech material for the GM as the need arises.
- Serve as proxy for GM in routine administrative matters.
- Can be involved in decision-making processes subject to the approval of the GM.
- Assist the GM in shaping corporate and strategic directions to respond to current and future challenges.
- Assist in developing strategic connections and productive relationships with key external stakeholders.
- Work with GM to set agendas for regular and special meetings. Represent the GM at Meetings where necessary.
- Other Operational roles as may be assigned.
Deadline: 23rd November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.