Business Development Executive Recruitment at Enroyale Global Services Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The candidate should be able to take initiative, execute and implement ideas from the start to finish. He/she will be responsible for bringing in new ideas, generating leads and sales for the business.
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Responding to client requests for proposals
Requirement and Skills
- Candidate with a Banking background is also an added advantage
- Candidate must posses Good networking skills, public speaking, research, writing, prospective skills, sales planning, identification of customer needs and challenge, market knowledge, territory management, meeting sales goals, professionalism, CRM.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Minimum qualification of a Bachelors degree in Business Management or any related degree ( Masters would be an added advantage in this role)
- Minimum experience of four (4) years in Sales/Business Development
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Applicant Must be based in Abuja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and cover letter to: email@example.com