Career Opportunities at Enroyale Global Services Limited
Enroyale Global Services Limited, Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- The sales executive increases sales, market share, company profitability and customer satisfaction by working closely with architect designers to meet the needs of the client/customers.
- Generate delegate sales revenue in line with agreed targets & objectives
- Posses a professional, knowledgeable, positive, and energetic attitude.
- Use strong consultative sales and interpersonal skills (Both oral or written)
- Present to customer the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the Sales Manager in order to increase sales
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by mail, telephone
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Capable of explaining all the information of the products as well as communicating the use of all the products in the most professional and efficient way
- Understand the principles of marketing and sales including product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling
- Present to customer/client the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales
- Responsible of the proper display of the products
- Work well in a team environment giving ideas and working collectively with all members to grow your division
- Applicant must have a Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or relevant field
- Experience ofhigh-end retail /interiors/design is preferable.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Delivers superior customer service
- Effective listening, communication (verbal and written), and negotiating skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques
- Results driven
- Strongdesireto sell; but also an ability tolisten, guide and build relationships
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja
- N40,000 with commission
- liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, and partner organisations.
- Prepare, distribute, and follow up with written proposals to various companies.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Presents regular updates and information to other department heads and executives
- Works with executives to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services.
- Assists in securing access to major media channels and important sponsorships
- Adheres to and implements company policies and procedures
Qualification and Skills
- Applicant must have a Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or relevant field.
- Applicants must have minimum of (3) years’ experience in Marketing and sales management with proven track record of market research.
- Highly personable and very presentable
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Someone who is very focused and driven.
- Excellent team player and good listening skills.
N50,000 with commission.
- We are seeking to hire an innovative Civil Engineer on behalf of our client, who is in the Real estate Business. The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and constructing a huge range of projects from conception through to completion.
- Oversees and inspects the work performed by external contractors
- Undertake technical and feasibility studies including site supervision
- Work with detailed diagrams, plans and drawings
- Manage and forecast spending, ensuring that work is kept to budget
- Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete job
- Oversee and supervise the installation of building systems and specify maintenance and operating procedures
- Liaise closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, builders, architects and surveyors and in-house project teams
- Attend a range of project group and technical meetings with other staff
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or any related field
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Excellent Knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD, Site Development, Planning, Conceptual Skills.
- Communicating technical ideas to non-technical audiences, such as residents or local government officials
- Determining project costs based on the bids submitted by vendors
- Preparing reports and proposals with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Developing project plans according to local building codes
- Performing hand calculations to ensure the feasibility of project
- Must be resident in Abuja.
- The candidate will be responsible for Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Coordinate all financial reports and give feedback to management.
- Guide the base on the accounting procedures and ensuring that these procedures are respected.
- Ensure compliance with tax polices and statutory remissions.
- Organize monthly budget follow up meetings to provide updates to the GM for spent plan.
- Monitor level of spending per budget lines and provide feedback to the GM and Management.
- Lead the implementation of cash management and electronic banking procedure.
- Design and deliver training for finance staff on accounting policies and tools at the base level.
- Conduct internal audit form time to time.
- Compile data for use in audit report along with recommendations and action plan.
The successful candidate should posses:
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA,ACCA, ICAN or similar higher degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in financial management.
- High level of professionalism, honesty,reliability,autonomy & strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent english speaking skills.
- Capacity to report and analyse large amount of information.
- Team management, coordination and budget management skills.
Salary: N100,000 Monthly
- We are looking to hire a Male and Female Supervisor on behalf of our client with experience in indoor & outdoor services
- This position is responsible for supervising the department in a manner that is consistent with the company’s mission of excellence in service, selection and quality while achieving sales, and labor objectives and fostering a favorable employee relations environment.
- Ensure that stock and staffing are maintained in accordance with the needs of the department.
- Oversee the management of facilities, e.g. checking event bookings and allocation of resources/staff
- Ensure that high standards of service and a clean, safe and tidy working environment are maintained at all times; and food hygiene and health and safety are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures and all current legislation.
- To Supervise, line manage and motivate the catering team, ensuring the performance of the service delivers effective first class customer service, maximising revenue generation and smooth operation
- Ensure that performance reviews are undertaken to develop the service and staff performance in line with customer expectations.
- Ensure that events are properly equipped and executed by transporting, pulling, setting up and breaking down, as well as returning equipment to designated storages in compliance with event standards and instructions.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Acts as the contact person for associates with complaints or requests for time off.
- Acts as a mentor, develop employees and encouraging associates to set goals and strive for advancement within the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Applicant must Posses a B.Sc degree in Food Science or any related field
- Applicant must be in their late 20s or early 30s
- Minimum of two-three years (2-3) working experience
- Applicant must be willing to learn and be very initiative
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Sound judgment, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Strong delegation skills
- Ability to work closely with internal and external customers
- Proven ability to lead and manage a diverse facility
- Experience in outdoor catering
- Team working skills
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to details
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org