DODO Design Agency is a creative agency that helps businesses stand out in the market. Through human-centered processes, we help brands build unique experiences for their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Visual Designer
- We are looking for adventurous individuals who think outside the box and love to do things differently.
- You will be responsible for coming up with ideas with the team and bringing concepts to life with attention to detail.
- You should be familiar and able to create visuals for both digital and physical experiences
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually pleasing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Sketch, InvisionApp, and other relevant design tools is appreciated.
Job Title: Web Developer
- Looking for skilled and passionate web developers? Are you interested in working for a young, creative design company? A creative agency in Lagos is looking for a skilled Web developer.
- If you are adventurous and passionate about doing great work in a fun and inspiring environment then this position could be for you.
- You will be responsible for ideating, designing and coding websites for clients across different sectors.
- You’ll also be responsible for designing, coding and improving the company’s web pages, programs and applications.
- In addition, you will be involved in coming up with creative ideas and marketing efforts to grow the business and clients’ businesses.
- You must have proven work experience as a Web developer with hands on experience with various programming languages.
- You must be combatant with PHP, with knowledge of MySQL, Linux etc.
- Knowledge of additional platforms is appreciated. Interest in and awareness of Design is a plus, though not recommended.
Deadline: 1st December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applications without portfolios will not be considered.