Enroyale Global Services Limited is recruiting on behalf of its clients to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- We are seeking to hire an Administrative Manager who would oversee the operations of the business. He/she would ensure that there is an effective flow of information and that resources are employed efficiently through out the business.
- The administrative manager will be involved in a variety of responsibility such as, Business planning, Finance, Project management, Handling accounts receivable/payable, Quotations.
- Carry out electronic stock keeping of inventories coming in and out of the company.
- Market company products to walk in clients/customers.
- Plan and coordinate staff development.
- Manage the organisation’s office and storage space, perform as liaison with varies vendors, providing maintenance, security and other occupancy services.
- Achieve specific financial objectives by communicating with administrative personnel and making adjustments to workflow as necessary.
- Provide communication systems by identifying needs, evaluating options, maintaining equipment, approving invoices
- Contributes to the team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g letters, emails, and packages).
- Maintains a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Oversee and facilitates resource management and administration procedures and documentation for the office.
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, attention to details and must be proactive.
- Ability to learn at a fast pace.
- Candidate must posses minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge of office management softwares like Ms Office packages and other administration application
50,000 with commission.
Job Title: Accountant
- The candidate will be responsible for Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Coordinate all financial reports and give feedback to management.
- Guide the base on the accounting procedures and ensuring that these procedures are respected.
- Ensure compliance with tax polices and statutory remissions.
- Organize monthly budget follow up meetings to provide updates to the GM for spent plan.
- Monitor level of spending per budget lines and provide feedback to the GM and Management.
- Lead the implementation of cash management and electronic banking procedure.
- Design and deliver training for finance staff on accounting policies and tools at the base level.
- Conduct internal audit form time to time.
- Compile data for use in audit report along with recommendations and action plan.
Job Skills and Requirements
The successful candidate should posses:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA,ACCA, ICAN or similar higher degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in financial management.
- High level of professionalism, honesty,reliability,autonomy & strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent English speaking skills.
- Capacity to report and analyse large amount of information.
- Team management, coordination and budget management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org