Dangote Group Recruitment for Customer Fleet Operations Officer
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality. Our operational headquarters is located the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria. Dangote Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Flour Milling, Manufacturing of Pasta (Spaghetti & Macaroni), Operation of Cement Terminals, Port Operations, Noodles Manufacturing, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Fleet Operations Officer
- Educational Requirements
- University Degree in Computer Science, Social Sciences, Sciences with 2 – 4 years experience i
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Key Competencies Required:
- Good working knowledge of NOVATRAC system/ application.
- Performance management
- Good presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Good leadership skills
- Good customer relationship
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain accurate fleet inventory per customers to ensure data integrity
- Maintain accurate utilisation data per customers for all trucks in operation
- Manage customers repayment process in a transparent manner.
- Initiate truck repossession in the event of payment default
- Ensure that allocated trucks complete the required number of trips for its designated plant
- Sign-off monthly truck performance (trips & volume) with customer
- Document reports of Agreement breaches for investigation and analysis
- Ensure that all necessary statutory documents required for vehicles’ roadworthiness are in place
- Carryout periodic Customer surveys to gauge the level of satisfaction with the scheme
- Ensure that Remedial Action Plans generated from various audits and inspections are recorded and tracked until close-out.
- Process change of ownership documents (in conjunction with Risk Team) for customers at the end of payment cycle.
- Adherence to OEM Maintenance recommendations.
- Truck Preventive / Breakdown maintenance
- Truck Inspection/spot check
- Truck integrity
- Spare parts availability
- Assurance of fleet integrity
- Maintenance cycle time
- Control & Surveillance Team
- Third Party Maintenance Workshops
- Sales & Marketing Team
- Logistics Operations Team
- Finance Team
Commensurate with experience
How to Apply
Click here to apply online