DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion and distribution of our products.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and committed individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Customer Experience Manager
DKT Nigeria is looking for an experienced Marketing and Customer Experience Manager to lead its newly created customer service brand. DKTs’ current portfolio of brands includes contraceptives products and services. Product brands includes Fiesta & Kiss condoms, Levofem oral contraceptives, Postpill emergency contraceptives, Lydia IUDs and DKT Press 3 three- month contraceptive injections. Service brand includes a network of trained doctors, nurses and other health providers who regularly stock and dispense our products. These brands are advertised to consumers within the scope and limits of consumer and ethical advertising protocols.
DKT’S customer service brand elements include a dedicated youth friendly website, toll free customer care center with in-bound and outbound phone call and mobile text messages, webchat and a “clinic finder” app.
Role of customer care brand is to connect all DKT products and services directly to consumers by advertising & promoting all brand elements to increase use of DKT products and services. This position is located in Lagos.
Requirements, Education & Experience
- Business Management or MBA or related discipline
- 5-7 years’ experience.
- Managing, developing and implementing brand and customer centered strategies at the online marketplace including Product/ service design, branding design (creative look/feel/tone),
- Product and/or service design
- Brand Management for a significant, lauded service based brand across communications, product and service offering on E-commerce industry
- Use of research to evidence and plan, commercial cost /quality understanding.
- Responsible for customer acquisition and customer retention for an integrated customer service digital platform
- Responsible for defining, building, promoting of the customer service digital platform& brand image and equity.
- Develop and maintain a distinctive, differentiated and engaging customer brand proposition beyond the nonprofit / family planning industry and benchmark within the world of healthcare and other social and commercial sector service and generic brands.
- Provide leadership and direction on the route to market on digital and traditional marketing.
- Oversee the development and implementation of effective customer experience strategies with the aim of enhancing the customer base.
- Working with Research, M&E manager to use consumer insights in periodically tracking achievement of deliverables and redesigning the brand standards/specification.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject tagged: “Marketing and Customer Experience Manager”.
Deadline 28th December, 2017.