Enroyale Global Services Limited – Our client, a leading consulting firm, is seeking to hire the services of a proactive and efficient candidates for the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Female Business Development Manager
- We are seeking to hire the services of a Female Business Development Manager. The candidate must work to improve the organisations market position and achieve financial growth.
- The candidate defines long term organisational strategic goals, builds key customer relationship, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn it into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet up with potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Work with team and also independently to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Minimum qualification of a Bachelors degree. ( Masters would be an added advantage in this role)
- Minimum of five (5) years sales/marketing experience
- Candidate with a Banking background is also an added advantage
- Candidate must posses Good networking skills, public speaking, research, writing, prospective skills, sales planning, identification of customer needs and challenge, market knowledge, territory management, meeting sales goals, professionalism, CRM and Microsoft office.
- Candidate MUST be Fluent in Hausa and English language
- Candidate MUST be single and be very pro-active
- Applicant Must be based in Abuja.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- The marketing executive is responsible for developing marketing campaigns to promote the company product, service or idea.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, and partner organisations.
- Prepare, distribute, and follow up with written proposals to various companies.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Presents regular updates and information to other department heads and executives
- Works with executives to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services.
- Assists in securing access to major media channels and important sponsorships
- Adheres to and implements company policies and procedures
Qualification and Skills
- Applicant must have a Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or relevant field.
- Applicants must have minimum of (3) years’ experience in Marketing and sales management with proven track record of market research.
- Highly personable and very presentable
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Someone who is very focused and driven.
- Excellent team player and good listening skills.
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja.
N50,000 with commission
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- We are seeking to hire a Proficient Female Administrative Manager on behalf of our client who would oversee the operations of the business.
- The candidate would ensure that there is an effective flow of information and that resources are employed efficiently through out the business.
- The administrative manager will be involved in a variety of responsibility such as, Business planning, Finance, Project management, Handling accounts receivable/payable, Quotations.
- Carry out electronic stock keeping of inventories coming in and out of the company.
- Market company products to walk in clients/customers.
- Plan and coordinate staff development.
- Manage the organisation’s office and storage space, perform as liaison with varies vendors, providing maintenance, security and other occupancy services.
- Achieve specific financial objectives by communicating with administrative personnel and making adjustments to workflow as necessary.
- Provide communication systems by identifying needs, evaluating options, maintaining equipment, approving invoices
- Contributes to the team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g letters, emails, and packages).
- Maintains a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Oversee and facilitates resource management and administration procedures and documentation for the office.
- Other duties assigned.
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Candidate must possess minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge of office management softwares like Ms Office packages and other administration application
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, attention to details and must be proactive.
- Ability to learn at a fast pace.
N50,000 with commission
Job Title: Catering Supervisor
- We are looking to hire a Male and Female Supervisor on behalf of our client with experience in indoor&outdoor services
- This position is responsible for supervising the department in a manner that is consistent with the company’s mission of excellence in service, selection and quality while achieving sales, and labor objectives and fostering a favorable employee relations environment.
- Ensure that stock and staffing are maintained in accordance with the needs of the department.
- Oversee the management of facilities, e.g. checking event bookings and allocation of resources/staff
- Ensure that high standards of service and a clean, safe and tidy working environment are maintained at all times; and food hygiene and health and safety are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures and all current legislation.
- To Supervise, line manage and motivate the catering team, ensuring the performance of the service delivers effective first class customer service, maximising revenue generation and smooth operation
- Ensure that performance reviews are undertaken to develop the service and staff performance in line with customer expectations.
- Ensure that events are properly equipped and executed by transporting, pulling, setting up and breaking down, as well as returning equipment to designated storages in compliance with event standards and instructions.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Acts as the contact person for associates with complaints or requests for time off.
- Acts as a mentor, develop employees and encouraging associates to set goals and strive for advancement within the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Applicant must Posses a B.Sc degree in food science or any related field
- Applicant must be in their late 20s or early 30s
- Minimum of two-three years (2-3) working experience
- Applicant must be willing to learn and be very initiative
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Sound judgment, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Strong delegation skills
- Ability to work closely with internal and external customers
- Proven ability to lead and manage a diverse facility
- Experience in outdoor catering
- Team working skills
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to details
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s, Cover letter and passport photograph to: Careers@enroyale.com