General Manager, (Chain-Fuel Station Franchise) at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic management consulting firm set up to help start-up, small and medium businesses maximize their vision and achieve their highest potential through effective planning, structuring and maximized use of their resources.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, (Chain-Fuel Station Franchise)
- This individual will be responsible for supervising all the station managers of the oil and gas marketing franchise and as well as supply chain management.
- Will be responsible for the day to running of the sales and operations teams of the business.
- This role reports directly to the CEO of the organization.
- This candidate Must Be Between 35-40 Years of age.
- Must Have prior experience as a station manager for a lead oil marketing franchise /oil and gas service company
- Must have high levels of computer and numeracy literacy
- Must be an hands-on manager with ability to perform office administrative functions s well as field operations in dealing with key oil and gas distributors
- The individual must possess at least a university degree from a reputable university in Nigeria
- Must have a minimum of 7 -10 years relative experience.
- Oversees the everyday activities of the various fuel stations for the oil marketers franchise
- Directs and coordinates business activities of the different stations
- Monitors the various stations to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits
- Ensures customer satisfaction always in all the stations
- Establishes and implements policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with the organization’s officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Strategizing and Planning expansion plans along with the CEO of the comoany
- Assist in building organizational culture revolving around excellence, innovation, and quality
- Generate and develop new business ideas
- Manages the supply chain /procurement activities from the oil production companies
- Creates daily report on the daily sales of the different stations for the CEO.
- Over sees cross-functional team meetings and events to enhance quality in services.
- Manages the movement of products going in and out of stations.
- Develops and implements product marketing strategies including sales promotions
- Attending meetings on behalf of the CEO with stakeholders
- Provide weekly and monthly reports for CEO.
- Monitors the pricing, sales, and distribution of products coming and going out of the various stations.
- Determines the quantity of PMS, APK and DPK and other products to be sold on a daily basis
- Ensures all stations of sells the products at the approved prices
- Set sales targets and set up performance monitoring parameters to ensure the targets are being met
- Maintain inventory controls of products
- Locate, select, and procure products for resale, representing management in purchase negotiations with stakeholders.
- Directs and coordinates organization’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Reviews financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online