Geologists at Drilio Resources LTD
Drilio Resources Limited is a fully indigenous firm of Management Consultants providing Advisory and Revenue Generation Consulting with focus on the Mining Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geologist
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of mining and/or aggregates industry experience
- Bachelor’s in Mining Engineering, Geological Engineering or closely related required.
- Certified Member of Nigerian Mining and Geosciences Society (NMGS) or Council of Nigerian Mining Engineers and Geoscientists (COMEG)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Duties include field surveying, mapping, examining and logging rock core samples and related tasks.
- Assist in the development of geologic models through the interpretation of new or existing drill hole information
- Develop and maintain a living database of proven and probable reserves for all operations
- Assist with mine plans and operating schedules in time frames ranging from monthly to life of mine.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online