Graduate Technical Sales Officer Recruitment at Chibek Instruments Limited
Chibek Instruments Limited is a modern enterprise specializing in laboratory plan, design, production, installation and after-sales services.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Technical Sales Officer
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Pure/Applied Chemistry, Science Laboratory Technology, Biochemistry and Microbiology.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper division/ Upper Credit.
- At least One-year Post NYSC experience.
- Knowledge of Scientific, Engineering and/or Laboratory Equipment is an added advantage.
- Work with sales team to develop and implement strategies to promote company products and services.
- Conduct Market surveys to be abreast with current market prices.
- Prepare quotations and offers and prevent incidents of non-conforming products.
- Have detailed knowledge of company products and services as well as customer requirements and specifications.
- Manage clients’ database by ensuring accurate documentation of customers’ contact details, sales records and reports
- Manage all current and prospective clients’ enquiries.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through reliability, responsiveness and competency.
- Increase Productivity and ensure yearly sales targets are met through competitive pricing and adequate follow up of potential customer leads.
- Identify and register with potential clients/customers.
- Prepare and forward Introductory proposal and product catalogue.
- Develop and ensure follow up and post tender client relationship management.
- Source, prepare and submit technical bids
Deadline: 23rd November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org