Lilygate Nigeria Limited located in the heart of Lekki Phase 1 is a new luxurious four star hotel with 74 rooms including 6 suites and a full range of facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest Relation Executive (GRE)
Report to: Front Office Manager / Asst. Front Office Manager
- Attend to guests courteously and deal promptly with their requests and queries.
- Have detailed information about the hotel and city.
- Check on VIP guest movements, complete their pre-registration formalities.
- Allocate rooms to all arriving guests after checking the guest preferences.
- Collect guest feedback forms and do any possible first hand service recovery steps.
- Good guest interaction skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Sound decision making.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership/People management.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
- His/her behavior and personal appearance will always be geared to the objective of being an example to all other staff within the Hotel.
- He/she will strive to use a polite language and well-groomed in his/her relation with the Hotel guests, colleagues and staff.
- Two years of Front Office experience, Minimum of one year of hotel front desk supervisory experience, experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks, Additional languages spoken would be an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome guests during check-in and giving a fond farewell to guest while checkout.
- Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
- Overseeing VIP guests, arrivals and departures.
- Check on VIP reservations, complete their pre-registration formalities.
- Allocate rooms to all arriving guests.
- Maintain up-to date information on room rates, current promotions, offers and packages
- Maintain all guest folios in the manner instructed and type out necessary guest likes and dislikes to the appropriate fields on the profile.
- Co-ordinate with housekeeping for clearing of rooms.
- Collect Guest feedback during guest departure along with his likes and dislikes.
- Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment.
- Should possess detailed information about the Hotel, city as well as the competition.
- Detailed information regarding arrivals and room requirements.
- Have up to date information on daily room occupancy
- Providing excellent customer service as per hotel standards.
- Greeting guests as they enter and exit the hotel.
- Providing information regarding the Hotel, town attractions, activities etc.
- Perform basic cashier activities as and when required.
- Maintain guest lockers for safe custody.
- Ensure that all check-ins and check-outs are handled smoothly without unnecessary delay or discomfort to any guest.
- Must be able to work shifts – days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to relate well to Hotel guests and employees.
- Professional in demeanor and presentation.
- Personable, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Give proper and complete handover to the next shift
- Should be able to handle all guests without bias or prejudice.
- Follow the house rules and policies laid down by the management.
- Adhere to strict staff grooming and hygiene standards.
- Consciously and continuously strive to better his/ her skills and increase his/ her knowledge.
- Good command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal
- Must possess strong organization time management skills, attention to detail.
- Must be guest service focused and a team player.
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality is essential.
- Observant, discriminating and detail-oriented
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able to work morning, evening, weekend, holiday, and overnight shifts.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 30th November, 2017.