Head, Internal Audit Job at a Leading Manufacturing Company
Excel Professional Services Limited – Our client is a leading manufacturing company in the chemical and non-metallic sector of the Nigerian economy. To strengthen its corporate governance framework, the company recently took a decision to up-grade its internal audit and control functions. Consequently, our firm was engaged to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Audit
Ref Id: ES 195
Unit: Head, Executive Selection
- The successful candidate would report to the Managing Director, with concurrent reporting access to the board of directors.
- He/she would generate periodic reports highlighting his/her observations, findings and recommendations from any process audited or any special investigation conducted.
- He/She would be responsible for coordinating all internal control and internal audit services, ensuring that all financial and quality standards, regulations and statutory provisions are complied with.
- To be considered for this position, a candidate must hold a First degree in a relevant discipline from a reputable University and be a chartered accountant with a minimum of fifteen years cognate experience, five of which must have been spent heading the internal audit team of a manufacturing firm.
- Proficiency in using auditing tools in a fully computerized environment would be an advantage.
Deadline: 8th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV (maximum 4 pages) in word or PDF, using their surnames and other names as the file name and quoting the reference number as the subject of their mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.