HR Intern at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting, is currently seeking to hire suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern
- We urgently needs the services of HR Interns who will directly assist the Human Resources team with a wide range of HR related projects.
- This internship is designed to be both educational and practical as the intern will learn how to take skills he/she may have acquired in school related to his/her particular areas of interest, and apply them in a professional setting.
A suitable candidate must:
- Have passion for human resources
- Have excellent organization skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have team work skills
- Be confident
- Be detail oriented
- Be degree qualified
The Human Resources Intern will assist in:
- Searching recruitment sources to find suitable candidates.
- Posting job vacancy on various recruitment platforms.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listed candidates.
- Creating and updating daily posts on all social media platforms of the organization.
- Providing administrative support to the HR Consultant in all HR related matters
- Handling all Human Resource documentations for clients.
- Taking company calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Performing any other HR functions as may be assigned by the HR Consultant from time to time.
Deadline: 12th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Stating the “HR Intern” as subject of the mail.