Job for Corporate Sales Manager at e.Stream Networks Limited
e.Stream Networks Limited, an ISO9001 Quality Certified company is a licensed broadband communications provider dedicated to providing suitable connectivity solutions for businesses.With over a decade in the ICT sector and presence all over Nigeria, we leverage on providing a unique combination of industry experience and expertise in our service offering to all our clients across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Reports To: Chief Marketing and Sales Officer
Direct Reports: Team Leads
- The Corporate Sales Manager is responsible for increasing company revenue and attaining corporate sales targets.
- The incumbent is responsible for identifying, negotiating and closing potential business deals with effective pricing.
- This job also expects the incumbent to lead the process of client acquisition, develop and motivate sales team, develop, drive appropriate metrics to track sales and regularly report performance.
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic / Telecoms Engineering
- A Master’s degree in Business Management or Marketing is an advantage
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience
- Network experience in an ISP environment or a systems integration company with specialization in enterprise and service provider routing and switching solutions.
- Affiliation with relevant professional bodies
Competency, Skills & Certifications:
- Global or local certification (CIM, NIMN)
- Negotiation Skill
- Consultative Selling
- Digital Marketing
- Business Communication
- Market Research
- Relationship & People Management
- Growth in subscriber’s base
- Growth in revenue generation from new subscribers
- Growth in revenue from existing subscribers
- Create high level customer experience/customer satisfaction
- Employee/team development
- Employee Motivation and engagement
- Budget optimization
- Strict compliance to eStream ISO 9001 Procedures
Strategic Insight and Integration:
- Work with the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer to develop and implement corporate sales vision, strategies/plan, models and policies.
- Responsible for providing the road map on how to drive sales and revenue for the corporate business
- Maintain up-to-date professional and technical knowledge on current and future technologies and industry trends
- Effective and timely planning of resources – human and material towards achieving set sales and revenue target and budget.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit.
Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving:
- Actively acquire new contacts and nurture existing ones, turning them into long-term relationships
- Ensure that the implementation of the sales plan
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by being current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Recommend adjustments in selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Supports Sales Manager in formulating and developing an effective Sales Plan
- Provide overall leadership for the department and represent the interest of the employees in the department.
- Generally motivates team member and ensure employee engagement
- Responsible for the overall performance of the department.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to help close performance gaps where necessary
- Training and development of sales staff
Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration:
- Collaborate with the product development team to provide top quality service engagements for larger or strategic customers during the pre-sales process.
- Provide input to costing and realistic pricing of all company product for the corporate customers.
- Share/communicate departmental goals, expectations, performance standards and results with employees
- Provide regular important update to employees
- Seek and provide useful feedback to employees
- Generate and submit periodic report on departmental issues to management for informed decision making
- Identify customer needs and suggest appropriate service/solution to meet the need
- Provide platforms to receive customers’ feedback
- Ensure prompt resolution of customers’ complaint
- Develop annual budget for the department
- Ensure optimization of sales budget
- The incumbent may be required to travel out of station often.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online