Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
We are recruiting to fill the below positions:
Job Title: HSE Sales Officer
- Expect knowledge of HSE environmental and occupational processes.
- A good degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of 7 years HSE Consultancy experience
- Must be 35 years and above
- High proficiency in the use of computer
Job Title: Technical Sales and Marketing Lead
- Lead the Technical Sales Team by Creating Ongoing Activities that Promote the Company and its Products/Services.
- Managing Sales and Marketing, by Developing Sales Strategies and Supporting Marketing Activities to increase Productivity.
- Managing difficult circumstances pertaining to sales, marketing, administration, etc.
- Prospect for and secure new business deals for the company and Meet sales targets.
- Fully understand products’ functionality and benefits.
- Develop and deploy competitive market plans and strategies to promote Company products and services.
- Professionally manage all prospective and actual customers of the company.
- Maintain complete and accurate records and reports on clients, sales transactions and business development and activities.
- Developing Marketing and Sales Strategies, Sales Plans and Profit Targets for the Organization.
- Maintaining Sales Volume, Establishing and Adjusting the Selling Price by Monitoring Costs, Competition, and Supply and Demand.
- Managing and Overseeing the Sales Team to Demonstrate the Ability to Meet Specified Targets within a given time frame.
- Developing Yearly Sales and Marketing Budget with inputs from all allied Departments.
- Exploring and identifying new sales avenues/opportunities for products.
- Planning and executing new initiatives and strategies for expanding products market and growth.
- Managing, strengthening and leveraging customer relationship across all main customers groups (private and public sector, tender business).
- Building competent, effective, efficient and result oriented sales team.
- Analysing market intelligence on competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Ensure, sustain and maintain business relationships with all clients.
- Develop relationship with architects, consultants, specifiers and key influencers.
- Analyse, develop, implement and follow-up on business development approach for end user groups.
- Present, discuss, adjust and follow-up on technical and commercial solutions with end-users, consultants, influencers and construction companies.
- Actively get involved in projects specifications, tender documents and budgetary quotes.
- Active use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- A good Degree in a relevant discipline.
- A Degree in any of the Engineering discipline with a cognate sales experience is and added advantage
- A minimum of 7 years cognate experience
- Must be 37 years and above
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Managing filing and record management systems, ensuring they are up-to-date and secure.
- Organising the Office layout to safeguard the security of personnel and equipment.
- Maintaining the Office equipment and arranging for necessary repairs;
- Assist in the recruitment of new staff, including training and induction programmes.
- Administration of work Attendance Register ensuring official working hours are adhere to strictly.
- Oversight supervisory functions on Office Assistants, Drivers and Front Desk Officer.
- Ensuring new and existing staff have adequate working tools and other necessary documentations.
- Manage office consumables in terms of inventory, stocking, issuance and maintenance of approved re-order level.
- Coordinate requisition and correspondence between other departments and HR/Admin Office.
- Responsible for the On-Boarding package for new employees.
- Coordinate office equipment maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification activities.
- Select, plan, assign, supervise and evaluate the work of subordinates.
- Conduct periodic inspections of facilities, equipment and operations, investigates and resolves complaints and personnel and procedural problems.
- Participate in the selection of equipment, and specification and determine appropriate maintenance and repair schedules and procedures.
- Make detailed inspections of the quality of work performed in the repair shop and answer technical problems related to maintenance and repairs.
- Ensure Company legal documents like CAC etc are up to date and handle minor legal matters
- Ensure Efficient and Accurate Preparation of Bid Documents and Arrangements to Submit to the Client Within Defined Tender Deadlines.
- Ensure Bid and Proposal Documentation is Arranged, Collated and Presented in a Professional Manner
- Organize and Facilitate Bid Review Meetings Ensuring that Respective Agendas, Attendance lists and Action trackers are up to date.
- Maintain Status of Generic Proposals and Ensure they are Reviewed, Revised and Reapproved When necessary.
- Monitor Bid/Quotation throughout Each Bid Process, Providing Weekly Reports for Sales and Management Use.
- A good degree in law is an added advantage.
- A good computer knowledge
- Must be 37 years and above
- Must be a male
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline 21st November, 2017.