Job Vacancies at Ladgroup Limited
Ladgroup Limited, is pioneering the industrial processing of sheanuts in Nigeria through its State of the Art Oil Mill and Solvent Extraction Factory at Ikenne-Remo in Ogun State and Isolo, Lagos. The factory will produce sheabutter for the export market and in addition produce refined vegetable oils for local consumption. The factory will provide direct and indirect employment to numerous Nigerians and contribute significantly towards increasing the non- oil export earnings of the nation.
We are looking for highly qualified, committed, experienced, energetic, and ambitious technical staff for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Cold Room Maintenance Engineer
Location: Isolo, Lagos
- To manage the maintenance operations of our 3 bay Cold Store to ensure efficient operation and achievement of minus 18 degrees temperature levels always for the storage of frozen items including frozen fish.
- Plan and implement cost effective preventive maintenance procedures and conduct repairs to equipment when required.
- Manage generators to ensure availability of backup supply of electric power when required and other utilities in the premises.
- B.Sc/B.Eng/HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 15 years-experience in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning.
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience managing a large cold store.
Location: Ikenne, Ogun
- To implement Quality Management Program according to International Standards and Best Practices.
- Perform quality analyses on shift basis on incoming raw material, work in process, and finished stock for export.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Food Technology/ Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry.
- Prior experience in quality analysis of fats and oils or related materials mandatory.
Locations: Lagos & Ikenne-Ogun
- To manage operation of the generating sets to ensure availability of backup electric power.
- Perform routine maintenance according to set schedules and safety standards and ensure optimum performance of the generators.
- Minimum of OND or Trade Test Ill in Mechanical Engineering; 5 years working experience with repairs and maintenance of heavy duty generators up to 1000 KVA
Location: Ikenne, Ogun
- To ensure the optimum operation of industrial boilers to produce steam to support the factory operations.
- Perform routine maintenance according to set schedules and safety standards.
- Minimum of OND or Trade Test III in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering; 5 years working experience with industrial boilers.
Deadline: 15th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply in their own handwriting, not exceeding one page, enclosing the following:
- One passport size photograph
- Curriculum Vitae not exceeding 3 pages
- A one page summary of your relevant experience and achievements
- Copies of relevant documents and certificates
Applications should be submitted in A4 envelope with the interested position marked clearly on the top left hand side to:
24 Abimbola Street,
Isolo Industrial Estate,
c/o Olusola Court,
35 Obafemi Awolowo Way,