Beezy Ideas is an inspired Business Development and Branding enterprise with its core aim in fast tracking the business development and buildup processes of upcoming and growing companies and businesses in Africa.
We are recruting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Location: Ajah – Lekki Axis, Lagos
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Possess a minimum of an OND.
Job Title: Head, Administration
Location: Ajah – Lekki Axis – Lagos
- B.Sc/B.A in Business Administration or relative field
- Proven experience as Administration Manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
Location:Ajah – Lekki Axis, Lagos
Education and Experience
- A candidate for the position will have a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in English, Journalism, Public Relations, International Relations, Communications, Marketing, Psychology or any other related field. An equivalent of this educational requirement in working experience is also acceptable.
- 5 years of working in a content editing position for a business and conducting developmental and substantive language edits on technical material.
- As a social media influencer representing the business, a candidate for the position will have vast experience in using and navigating social media platforms in order to reach audiences.
- These platforms include, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.etc
- Overseeing the junior editorial team in the performance of their content related functions, the Senior Content Editor has to display exceptional communication skills both in written and in verbal form.
- Ms Office/Software: On top of this, the Senior Content Editor will be conversant with various photo and video editing softwares such as Final Cut, Avid, Premier, and Photoshop.
- A suitable candidate will portray a high level of creative and analytical skills.
- He must be a person who deeply enjoys conducting research and the developing engaging and captivating stories and content that is appealing to the target audience and keeps the business/product ahead of its competition in terms of content and information.
Interpersonal Skills/people Skills:
- A suitable candidate will also possess certain interpersonal skills that will enable smooth performance of his functions.
Deadline: 28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: Gloria@beezyideas.com and email@example.com and use Customer Care Representative as subject of the Mail.