Key Account Manager at Payd Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Reporting to: Director: West Africa
- You have to be passionate about engaging with your customers to deliver superior customer service.
- You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
- Partner with and ensure the long-term success of your financial services customers, developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business stakeholders.
- You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions.
Experience and Education
- A first Degree in Business Management (An MBA will be a plus)
- 5-10 years of demonstrated track record of developing and growing client relationships and leading teams delivering end-to-end solutions.
- Proven ability of bringing passion, energy and motivation to a sales organization
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals.
- First-class communication skills, able to win peoples’ commitment and buy-in.
- A real team player, but able to work independently
- Quick learner; strong analytical skills.
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels.
- Ability to operate at the strategic level, yet being close enough to the details to add value to clients and be a real support to various teams
- Highly organized with the ability to get things done
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Experience in project management.
- Skill in prioritizing activities and task
- Proactive and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Organised, discipline and passionate.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Key Responsibility areas
- Own all aspects of the operational, tactical and strategic relationship with Key Accounts and deliver well thought out, structured plans for their growth
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with clients at ‘C’ levels as well as external and internal partners to maximize growth within an account/client portfolio
- Able to develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment; presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing message on customer needs and expectations.
- Know and understand the competition’s capabilities and gaps to better position the Fintech’s banking solutions.
- Promote sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments working with the Country Director.
- Serve as the Payd products engagement architect, Responsible for account plans and strategies, and work directly with client product, marketing, and/or IT teams to position the engagement and Payd for success
- Understand the intersection between technology, customers, and business; Serve as an expert Consultant Leading Business Transformation/Product strategies and roadmaps
- Stay abreast of current and emerging trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets in which the clients operate, and how it affects clients’ business and initiatives
- Work closely with banks to manage MNOs and other suppliers
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly sales to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure outstanding invoices/payments are up to date by clients
How to Apply