Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Security Guard
- Applicants must have at least a minimum qualification of O’level result and he/she must reside in this part of lagos (cele,ilasha,mile 2,oshodi,oworonshoki,ejigbo,gbagada,dopemu,Vi,Ikoyi,Lekki).
- Security guard secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points, permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures, restraining trespassers.
- He/she write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Security guard warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- He/she must inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Apply in person at our Head Office:
38 Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus Stop,
Deadline 15th December, 2017.