Marketing and Sales Officer in an ICT – Software Industry
W-Holistic Business Solutions – Our client, a reputable and growing enterprise in the ICT – Software) industry, is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Officer (ICT – Software)
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Must be conversant with Digital Marketing.
- HND/B.Sc Marketing and other relevant discipline.
- 2 – 3 years work experience, with at least 2 years relevant experience marketing and selling tech products and software(s).
- ICT certification or ICT work experience is an added advantage.
- Should not be more than 30 years of age, as at December 2017.
- Proximity to location is compulsory: Yaba.
Competencies and Skills:
- Great interest in and knowledge of Marketing and Sales.
- Must be conversant with digital marketing and develop workable digital marketing strategies.
- Must be tech savvy.
- Persuasive and influential; verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop work plan.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Leadership skills.
- Sociable and social media savvy.
- Time management skills and result-driven.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be knowledgeable of different areas in Lagos.
The responsibilities of the ideal candidate will be to:
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of the online invoicing software articulately and confidently to businesses (customers) in required market.
- Generate new business leads and arrange meetings:
- Market and promote a portfolio of products, including the online invoicing software, in a persuasive way to capture the interest of people by writing and designing sales literature and coming up with slogans and stories.
- Create database of all customers contact information, purchases, and other details, to monitor their behaviour and network with customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
- Come up with marketing plans and strategies to enter new market, attract and retain customers.
- Write proposals and reports.
- Meet sales targets set by the organisation and contribute to the team’s targets.
Base salary of N60,000 naira, with other benefits, and sales commission.
Deadline: 16th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, not more than 2 pages, to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing and Sales Officer (ICT (Software) – Yaba)” as the subject of the mail.
- Applications without preferred industry indicated as subject of mail will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.