National Trade Marketing Manager at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality. Our operational headquarters is located the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria. Dangote Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Flour Milling, Manufacturing of Pasta (Spaghetti & Macaroni), Operation of Cement Terminals, Port Operations, Noodles Manufacturing, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Job Title: National Trade Marketing Manager
- Lead development and implementation of the Trade Marketing strategies to achieve defined business growth objectives across all sales channels in the Zone.
- Develop and implement tailor-made promotional programs for all channels, and ensure that they are in line with overall business strategy.
- Develop Look of Success (LoS) by channel and ensure full compliance to LoS guide.
- Work with Marketing and Sales team to agree the point of sale materials (POSM) required to support the selling effort, and then execute all implementation of POSM in market (from design, to production, logistics and execution strategies.
- Gather market intelligence and provide market insight to the Salesforce, Marketing teams and senior management to shape winning marketing programs and initiatives.
- Manage all assigned trade marketing resources, materials and equipment in an efficient manner in order to maximize the use, and extend the life of organization’s assets.
- Work with Sales teams to negotiate and sell-in marketing activations and customer growth initiatives to our trade partners.
- Develop personnel capability and coach others in his/her area of expertise to sustainably drive business results.
- Effectively measure and evaluate all BTL activities to ensure activities deliver set objectives.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- MBA is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years blend of experiences in Trade Marketing Management and field sales in FMCG industry.
- Professional certifications in Sales, Marketing and Customer Relations (e.g Nigerian Institute of Marketing) will be an added advantage.
- Strong track record in sales at a management level with practical experience in field sales operations will be an advantage.
- Must have the ability to translate operational concepts into business solutions.
- A good understanding of sales processes, tools and systems, and their interactions to deliver brilliant execution in trade.
- Commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply Online