Wartsila is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation and total efficiency, Wartsila maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and energy solutions of its customers. In 2015, Wartsila’s net sales totalled EUR 5 billion with approximately 18,800 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wartsila is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QHSE Officer
- This position is responsible for ensuring adhérences to Group Health and Safety guidelines and prompt resolution of WeCare cases.
- Performs and participates in assigned activities in support of departmental objectives.
- Typically acting as QHSE Officer and HR Assistant with local scope.
- Knowledge of all company benefits.
- Customer focus and orientation (internal customers-employees)
- HR solution creation/results orientation
- Must display a good liking with people, polite and courteous behavior.
- Computer literate, must be fluent in English, punctual.
- 5 years in QHSE
- HR systems and integrations
- Knowledge of relevant people process
- Bachelor level, or similar
- Minimum 6 months related experience.
- Ensure that safety all rules based on the Group Health and Safety Guidelines and the applicable safety laws and regulations, including those related to the use of Personal Protective Equipment, are followed by the Company
- Ensure that corrections and corrective actions are defined and implemented for quality non-conformities.
- Participate in internal audits, in assigned tasks and/or projects.
- Perform basic analyses and inspections
- Monitor and report performance of local processes.
- Participate in development of local methods, procedures and systems to improve the quality of the products, productivity or EHS performance.
Deadline 4th December, 2017.