Sales and Marketing Officer Recruitment at Nation Delivery Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- A highly efficient, results driven and capable marketing executive with a proven ability to effectively develop, manage and control relationships between the company and its target audience.
- An applicant that will be able to track record of quickly understanding a marketing campaigns mission, vision and objective and then communicating this to potential customers.
- Enjoying challenging briefs & able to work to an excellent standard under considerable pressure whilst presenting a positive image to clients & colleagues.
- Who has a customer focus and articulate individual who possesses a friendly and personable approach along with strong time management skills and the ability to listen carefully to client requirements.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Generating sales leads.
- Managing customer relationships.
- Able to make decisions with imperfect information.
- Turning data into meaningful and actionable insights.
- Producing innovative strategic ideas with clear objectives in mind.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Relationship management with external agencies, vendors or business partners.
- Able to work independently as well as on cross-functional teams.
- B2B marketing.
- Acting as a mentor to junior marketing staff.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office and excel packages,
- Knowledge of modern sales methodologies.
- Comprehensive understanding of social media and how to use it in marketing campaigns.
- Speaking with a clear and professional voice.
- Fantastic negotiating skills.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills.
- Immaculate business writing skills.
- In-depth understanding of marketing terminology and techniques.
- Client marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work within tight budgets and deadlines.
- Creating brand business plans.
- Knowledge of mobile marketing and the display advertising industry.
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy.
- Developing innovative marketing programs.
- Using social media and blogging for marketing purposes
- Building an understanding of a customer and clients requirements
- Communicating with clients in a professional manner.
- Supporting the Sales Manager and Marketing Team in all aspects of their work
- Managing relationships and daily communication with customers and related third parties.
- Support the marketing team by improving processes, measuring effectiveness and ensuring that important points are learnt from every campaign.
- Building workflows to support marketing campaigns.
- Identifying marketing opportunities.
- Providing general administrative support across the marketing team.
- Executing marketing strategies and plans.
- Identifying potential new affiliate partners.
- Providing accurate and timely marketing information to senior managers.
- Developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Attending industry events and networking engagements.
- Ensuring that all campaigns are delivered to brand guidelines.
- Measuring the success of marketing campaigns.
- Making valuable suggestions for continuous improvement and realisation of targets.
- Providing customers with after sales support
- Coming up with practical marketing ideas.
- Maintaining relationships with key customer.
- Developing a customer’s loyalty for the company’s products.
- Creating highly engaging marketing campaigns across digital, print and PR channels.
- Meeting with potential clients face to face to promote the company’s services
- Establishing specific marketing briefs with clients from different sectors.
- Developing great client relationships that foster long term partnership and success
- Delivering new proposals and pitches to a wide range of clients.
- Involved in the implementation of several exciting digital marketing projects
- Earning the trust of clients and peers by knowing when to promise & then delivering on those promises.
- Contributing to the establishment of a positive culture within the company.
Deadline: 12th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org