Nation Delivery Nigeria Limited is the Africa market leader in global express, Logistics and infrastructure with the introduction of online tracking, ensuring that we can continue to handle your parcels with greater speed precision, and bring cheap parcel delivery to the masses. So we are best placed to meet the rapid growth in demand within the express parcels market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- A highly efficient, results driven and capable marketing executive with a proven ability to effectively develop, manage and control relationships between the company and its target audience.
- An applicant that will be able to track record of quickly understanding a marketing campaigns mission, vision and objective and then communicating this to potential customers.
- Enjoying challenging briefs & able to work to an excellent standard under considerable pressure whilst presenting a positive image to clients & colleagues.
- Who has a customer focus and articulate individual who possesses a friendly and personable approach along with strong time management skills and the ability to listen carefully to client requirements.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Generating sales leads.
- Managing customer relationships.
- Able to make decisions with imperfect information.
- Turning data into meaningful and actionable insights.
- Producing innovative strategic ideas with clear objectives in mind.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Relationship management with external agencies, vendors or business partners.
- Able to work independently as well as on cross-functional teams.
- B2B marketing.
- Acting as a mentor to junior marketing staff.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office and excel packages,
- Knowledge of modern sales methodologies.
- Comprehensive understanding of social media and how to use it in marketing campaigns.
- Speaking with a clear and professional voice.
- Fantastic negotiating skills.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills.
- Immaculate business writing skills.
- In-depth understanding of marketing terminology and techniques.
- Client marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work within tight budgets and deadlines.
- Creating brand business plans.
- Knowledge of mobile marketing and the display advertising industry.
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy.
- Developing innovative marketing programs.
- Using social media and blogging for marketing purposes
- Building an understanding of a customer and clients requirements
- Communicating with clients in a professional manner.
- Supporting the Sales Manager and Marketing Team in all aspects of their work
- Managing relationships and daily communication with customers and related third parties.
- Support the marketing team by improving processes, measuring effectiveness and ensuring that important points are learnt from every campaign.
- Building workflows to support marketing campaigns.
- Identifying marketing opportunities.
- Providing general administrative support across the marketing team.
- Executing marketing strategies and plans.
- Identifying potential new affiliate partners.
- Providing accurate and timely marketing information to senior managers.
- Developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Attending industry events and networking engagements.
- Ensuring that all campaigns are delivered to brand guidelines.
- Measuring the success of marketing campaigns.
- Making valuable suggestions for continuous improvement and realisation of targets.
- Providing customers with after sales support
- Coming up with practical marketing ideas.
- Maintaining relationships with key customer.
- Developing a customer’s loyalty for the company’s products.
- Creating highly engaging marketing campaigns across digital, print and PR channels.
- Meeting with potential clients face to face to promote the company’s services
- Establishing specific marketing briefs with clients from different sectors.
- Developing great client relationships that foster long term partnership and success
- Delivering new proposals and pitches to a wide range of clients.
- Involved in the implementation of several exciting digital marketing projects
- Earning the trust of clients and peers by knowing when to promise & then delivering on those promises.
- Contributing to the establishment of a positive culture within the company.
Deadline: 12th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com