Sales Support Officer at Finchglow Travels Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Support Officer
- B.Sc/HND in related disciple
- 2-4years relevant Sales experience, with exposure working with multinationals
- Ability to prepare Request For Quotation (RFQ)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to achieve sales Targets and working effectively within a team.
- Experience in the travel/hospitality industry would be an added advantage
- Ability to prepare Request For Proposal (RFP).
- Ability to prepare Request For Information (RFI)
- Actively contribute to growth strategy and wider business plan for the company
- Carry out market research, stay updated on market and industry trends, and develop strategies to improve the company and stay competitive in the market
- Manage existing relationship with all client, resolving all complaint and ensure that satisfactory services are rendered.
- Promote the company’s brand, product and services, and make recommendations that would drive brands growth.
- Setting and enforcing long term goals in line with the company’s growth objectives
- Plan and organize sales strategy by maximizing company’s return on investment.
- Identify new corporate clients, assess creditability of clients and prepare necessary bid for the winning of new account within stipulated time frame
- Establish objective, explore customer needs with the aim of matching product with the customer value proposition
- Prepare RFI, PFR and other relevant documents as required of various prospect for bid purpose and winning of accounts
- Support the sales team in meeting and surpassing sales targets and ensure that profitability is maintained.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales report of the department and assist in training within the unit.
- Create awareness of the brand as well as analyze the market potential and the value of existing and potential clients.
Deadline: 6th November, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.