Shift Engineer – Plastic Processing Caps at Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources – Our client is a leading flexible and rigid Packaging Manufacturer, producing a range of flexible packaging, PET bottle and preforms to various leading FMCG companies present in Nigeria, such as Unilever, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, Nestle, Promasidor and NBC. They are in need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Engineer – Plastic Processing Caps
- Working as Closure Processing Engineer in shift
- CIPET Graduate OR Diploma in Plastic Processing Engineering with over 5-10 years of experience working on Sacmi compression molding for caps , Netstal /Husky /Arburg /Krauss Mafai injection molding machine for closure manufacturing
- Very good experience in Processing of HDPE/PP CSD caps PCO 1810, PCO 1881 single piece closures, 30/25&29/25 water closures, molds and mold maintenance.
- Excellent Knowledge of production, maintenance, trouble shooting.
- Excellent skills of process setting & root cause analysis, solving production and quality problems,
- Technical expertise to understand design, modification of design, develop new products.
- Good expertise of safety and wealthy environment, hygienic work place, manpower control, wastage control and improve quantity and quality.
- Able to provide customer service to set closure capper chucks , attend customer complain and able to resolve the capping issues on capping machine .
- Injection Molding: Netstal /Husky /Arburg /Krauss Mafai injection molding machine for closure manufacturing
- Compression Molding: Sacmi
- Printing machine: Tampoprint / pad printing machines
- Experience on blowing/ filling and capping machine will have added advantage.
- Mold & process setting.
- Maintaining process through SPC & maintain quality
- Maintain OEM standard cycle time & processing.
- Prepared shift report
- Execute preventive maintenance, focusing on areas like cost reduction & improve the productivity.
- New color and new mold trial.
- Utility improvement implementation &5s implementation.
- Maintain PPC, OPRP, and ERP, FIFO.
- Work with maintenance manager to plan critical spare parts, resin stocks, packing items.
- Maintain the utilities like chiller, dryer & compressor.
- Responsible for mold maintenance & change over.
- Responsible for solving the quality problem.
- Schedule Maintenance of Husky / molds & Hot Runner
Deadline: 20th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com