Softcom is a group of professionals whose overarching goal is to add value. For 3 years, we have supported organizations in their quest for impact and growth using Technology.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment type: Contract
Duration: 2 weeks
- We are currently in search of experienced and ambitious Data Analysts across the 37 states of the federation for a short term data collation exercise.
- As a Data Analyst, you would turn data into information, information into insight, insight that enable quality business decisions.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data analysis systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- B.Sc in Statistics or any related field
- 1-2 years experience analyzing data
- Preferably a freelance data analyst
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Analytical Skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching.
- Communication Skills: Oral and written skills needed. Analyst would need to present finds to stakeholders
- Critical Thinking: With numbers, trends, and data
- Attention to Detail
- Math Skills: Data analysts need math skills to estimate numerical data.
How to Apply
Deadline 23rd November, 2017.