Jesuit Memorial College is a Catholic and Jesuit coeducational boarding secondary school open to students of all faiths. The school is located in Port Harcourt. Like other Jesuit schools all over the world, Jesuit Memorial College seeks to impart to its students the discipline and skills, character and intellectual development that will prepare them to continue their education in the finest universities and ultimately, to assume positions of leadership and positive influence within their families, states and the nation. The school provides education in the sciences and arts and encourages a wide range of interest within a disciplined framework.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Music Teacher
- The Music Teacher will plan, prepare and deliver instruction to students in Basic 7 (JSS 1) to Basic 9 (JSS 3) in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy on Education and regulations of Jesuit Memorial College.
- The teacher will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the scheme of work in use in the school while also teaching the students skills they will need in every day life in relation to music.
- Over and above all, every teacher in Jesuit Memorial College is a role model for the students.
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a similar role.
- Any experience relating to Music Education is an advantage.
- B. Ed (Music) or its equivalent is required.
- Any higher degree or qualification, especially in the field of Music Education, is an advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word or PDF formats) and scanned Credentials by email to the “Human Resource Manager” via: email@example.com and copied to the “Principal” via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copies of the above mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate.
Deadline 2nd December, 2017.