GraceCo Limited is a Food Processing and Manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetrationwithin an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products to new and existing customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based marketing style
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Candidate must possess B.Sc/HND in Management Studies or related disciplines.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience in sales position preferably in FMCG.
- Candidate must reside in Kano and must be willing to work in neighboring state; Kaduna, Jos .
- Candidates must be able to drive and have valid drivers’ license.
- Candidate must be computer literate; MS suite.
- Candidate must possess sound communication and writing skills.
- Ability to speak the local dialect of the area of application is an added advantage.
Details of Function
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Escalate customer’s problems and complaint to sales administrators/management.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
Deadline: 20th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be “SE Kano”.