Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigeria economy. Uniterm is a Company owned by Nigerians. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Minimum of BSc in any of the following Finance, Account, Economics or Business Management.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Previous experience with a Practicing Firm/Oil and Gas sector will be an added advantage.
- Financial Reporting
- Annual Financial Statement preparation in line with IFRS
- Active participation of annual audit (by one of the Big 4)
- Statutory monthly returns VAT, PAYE and WHT etc
- Ensure timely collection of WHT Credit Notes and PAYE receipts
- Preparation of Invoices
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Internal Check and compliance
- Preparation of Monthly Cost of Sales
- Account Software Integration and Management
- Accounts Receivable and Payables
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) to: email@example.com with the subject “Account Officer”.