Chief Financial Officer Job at Green Facilities Limited (GFL)
Green Facilities Limited (GFL), is an indigenous Facilities Management company based in Lagos Nigeria. Our primary focus is to provide facilities management, project management and real estate development consultancy, training and professional services delivery support to corporate organizations and private investors with major real estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services while ensuring minimum total life cycle cost of the asset to the owner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Work with the CEO on the strategic vision including operating in a cost effective way with focus on adding value and ensuring our customers have a good experience.
- Attend Board and Subcommittee meetings; including being the lead staff on the Audit/Finance Committee.
- Monitor banking activities of the organization.
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization’s needs.
- Investigate cost-effective benefit plans and other fringe benefits which the organization may offer employees and potential employees with the goal of attracting and retaining top talents in the Facilities Management industry.
- Oversee the production of monthly reports including reconciliations with funders and pension plan requirements, as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Executive management, as well as the Audit/Finance Committee and Board of Directors.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and timely calculations of wage incentives, commissions, and salaries for the staff.
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and ensure a disaster recovery plan is in place.
- Oversee business insurance plans and health care coverage analysis.
- Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the CEO and COO in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
- Assess the benefits of all prospective contracts and advise the Executive Team on programmatic design and implementation matters.
- Ensure adequate controls are installed and that substantiating documentation is approved and available such that all purchases may pass independent and governmental audits.
- Work with the COO/CFE to provide an operating budget. Work with the COO to ensure project success through cost analysis support, and compliance with all contractual and project requirements. Also ensure that all government regulations and requirements are disseminated to appropriate personnel.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets.
- Oversee all purchasing together with the Head of Procurement and payroll activity for staff.
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization and oversee federal awards and programs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online