Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head – Internal Audit & Compliance
Job Summary & Purpose
- Responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance related audits/reviews.
- A secondary role is to provide advice on internal control to management, including responding to questions on risk management.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Finance, Economics, Business Administration.
- Professional Qualification:
- ACA, ACCA, CISA etc
- Financial Services experience
- Minimum 8 years post qualified experience
- Experience in the management of audit departments and staff
- Thorough understanding of the principles and application of good corporate governance, business and operational risk and control processes and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with company’s policies, processes and procedure.
- Ensure compliance with certification requirements ( Verve, MasterCard and Visa)
- Review the efficiency and effectiveness of operational standards and procedures.
- Review existing accounting systems and related controls at intervals.
- Carry out any investigation as may be required by management.
- Provide operation and financial information for decision making process.
- Liaison with external auditors on issues bothering on certification and audit.
- Develop an annual Audit Plan using appropriate risk-based methodology, including risks or control concerns identified by management and submit that plan to the board for review and approval.
- Implement the annual Audit plan, as approved, including, and as appropriate, any special mandates or project requested by management and the board.
- Maintain a professional audit staff with sufficient knowledge, skills, experience and professional certification to meet the requirement of this Charter.
- Issue an audit report to management and any other relevant parties at the conclusion of each audit in order to communicate the audit findings, recommendations and management action plans.
- Follow up on outstanding management action plans to ensure significant risks and major deficiencies identified are effectively addressed and remediated by management within the mutually agreed timeframe.
- Prepare and present quarterly reports to the board summarizing the status and the results of audit activities.
- Identify key processes supporting financial reporting, assist business process owners to identify and document effective internal controls, and test key financial reporting controls in identified financial.
- Assess the effectiveness of the disclosure controls and procedures on a quarterly basis.
- Review and investigate complaints reported through the Whistle-blower program and report to the Managing Director on a quarterly basis, or promptly if the complaint has a material consequence for the Company. As needed, the Company’s Management is advised of complaints received in the view of helping to bring corrective actions.
- Review the Company’s Anti-fraud program and practices with management and the Audit Committee.
- Investigate on suspected fraudulent activities within the organization and notify management and the Audit Committee of the results.
- Serve as a resource to the Company in identifying the need for and characteristics of adequate systems of control.
- Keep the management informed of emerging trends and successful practices in internal auditing.
Deadline: 12th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted