Job for Business Development Manager at Sparkling Synergy Foods Limited
Sparkling Synergy Limited (SSFL), a potable water production company was created to redefine the water production and distribution landscape in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- B.Sc or HND in Marketing, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Competency in MS Office; PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook
- Age Range: 26 – 35 years old
- 5+ years’ experience working in a marketing and sales contract manufacturing company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great leadership skills
- Top-notch analytical skills – you must have an eye for detail
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Business Development Manager essentially ensures the successful delivery of the business’s outcomes through the strategic development of business plans.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
- Analyze current financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
Deadline: 28th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com including their LinkedIn usernames in the body of the mail.