Excel and Grace Consulting – Our client, in the Catering and Fast Food Industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Cashier
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in any similar capacity is an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate should be resident around Lekki, Ajah, Lagos Island preferably female.
- Identify and document inherent loopholes, risks and controls within the business.
- Recommend and implement risk aversion measures and cost savings, as well as determining internal audit scope and developing annual audit plans.
- Assess on a continuous basis the quality and operational effectiveness of internal controls, systems, processes, and procedure.
- Perform and control the full risk management and control management audit cycle over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Discuss control review and audit findings with management, producing draft internal audit reports for review, agreeing factual accuracy and recommendations/action to be taken with appropriate level of management, prior to report being issued finally to the executive as well as providing guidance for improvement of systems and processes.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local Government legal requirements, enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Ensure that quality of food meets expected industry and company standards
16th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Restaurant Cashier” as Caption.