Job Openings at Montana Industries Nigeria Limited – Somotex Nigeria Limited
Somotex Nigeria Limited – Our client, Montana Industries Nigeria Limited, is a well managed chemicals distribution company and a major player in the procurement, distribution and marketing of construction chemicals. We need a suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Maintain workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
N50,000 – N70,000
Job Title: Production Supervisor
- Supervise the operations of an assigned production area to ensure that volume, cost, and quality standards are achieved.
- Ensure physical and workforce resources are adequate to meet the shift’s production schedule.
- Manage the activities of assigned production personnel including workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization.
- Directly supervise day to day activities of assigned personnel or functions.
- Execute a mentorship approach in developing shift leads and high-potential personnel.
- Execute Company-wide initiatives and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics.
N50,000 – N70,000/Month
Deadline: 15th December 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org