Jobs at Enroyale Global Services Limited
Enroyale Global Services Limited is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client in the Hospitality Industry, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
We are looking to hire a Qualified Female Personal Assistant on behalf of our client in the Hospitality Industry.
The Personal Assistant is responsible for providing a comprehensive,
confidential and professional support service to the Director in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of the office and division.
Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
Organise inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied
into the correct file on the hard drive.
Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments.
Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including
producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and
Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees
and groups to which he is a member.
Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure
arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking
forward such contact as appropriate.
Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and
maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
Keep and retrieve files.
Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
Bachelors degree in Business Administration or any related field from a foreign university
Minimum of two years PA/secretarial experience.
Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
Excellent organisational skills
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
Willing to travel
Applicant MUST be willing to relocate to Owerri.
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- We are looking to hire a Proficient Hotel Manager on behalf of our client with experience in the Hospitality Industry.
- The candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including reservations, food services, housekeeping and conventions.
- Plan and organise accommodation, catering and other hotel services.
- Manage Budgets and financial plan as well as control expenditure.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance of hotel operating controls, SOP’S, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotel and management.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlook for rooms, food and beverage, Admin and general are on target and accurate.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards.
- Minimum B.Sc in Hotel/Hospitality Management or any relevant field.
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience as a Hotel Manager or relevant role.
- Excellent customer service skills as well business mindset.
- Demonstrate aptitude in decision-making and problem solving
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software.
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
- We are looking to hire a qualified Food and Beverage Manager on behalf of our client with experience in the Hospitality Industry.
- The candidate will be creative and proficient in all aspects of food preparation. He/she will maintain complete control of all aspects of the kitchen operations.
Job Skills & Requirements
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Food Service Management or any relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity/function.
- Team management, leadership & team player
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, POS)
- A liking for organisational work
- Effective management: delivering profit centre profitability
- Sales ability
- Adaptability: coping with the diversity of customers and their needs
- Sensitivity to customers: good relationship skills
- Spirit of initiative
- Financial awareness
- Assist in the set-up op all F&B operational policies, procedures and standards
- Once operational, oversee hotel operations including liaising with the finance and accounting manager to track income and expenditure and monitor F&B profitability
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
- Ensure that the applicable regulations are complied with
- Actively drive menu development and maintain updated and accurate costing of all dishes prepared and sold in the Food and Beverage operation
- Ensure compliance with food handling and sanitation standards for self and for all kitchen staff
- Ensures all equipment in the kitchen is properly maintained and in working order in accordance with local Health department and hotel standards
- Manage purchasing and all inventory management of kitchen supplies
- Recruit and manage kitchen staff including keeping time and payroll records
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, Cover letter, Skype details to: email@example.com
Note: Applicant MUST be willing to relocate to Owerri.