Vacancy for Accountant at Imaginarium Limited
Imaginarium is a creative technology company, strong on ideation, product development, digitalization, billing and mobile value added services (VAS).
Imaginarium provides access to direct carrier billing, one integration, header enrichment, dynamic and flexible pricing, scalable direct carrier billing API that connects the world’s leading digital content merchants, app stores and device manufacturers to mobile operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- B.Sc in any social science discipline from a reputable University.
- Membership of ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CITN/CISA
- 2-4 years working experience in an account or Audit environment.
- Knowledge of basic accounting (i.e. double entry)
- Ability to use spread sheet packages.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Proficiency in Accounting Software; Peach Tree, Quick books.SAP
- Prompt coding and registering of commitments in the accounting system, maintaining chart of accounts, invoice numbers.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Liasing with accounting officers of other team units with respect to bills receivable, bills payable, etc
- Providing assistance to auditors with regards to scope and Audit frame work
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Preparation of the monthly bank reconciliation of the accounts of the company.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Develop, implement, modify, document, record keeping, and accounting system, making efficient use of the accounting
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information needed for the audit of the financial statement of the company.
- Compute statutory taxes i.e vat, paye ,local govt and preparation of tax returns, ensure compliance with payment , reporting and other tax requirements.
- Ensuring internal control system is effected and adhered to on the assets and accounting system of the company.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintaining account payables and accounts receivables: Collates payments due to the vendors for each unit of the business.
Deadline: 21st December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.