Lextorah Limited, specializes in enterprise learning technologies and our goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest learning technologies to consolidate Learning, thereby creating unique and memorable educational experience for children of all ages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cursive Handwriting Teacher
- HND/B.Sc in Fine Art, Visual Art, English Language or related fields
- 3- 5 years relevant experience in similar role
- A love of teaching cursive writing style
- Excellent handwritten and communication skills
- Expertise in a variety of disciplines
- Passion for helping others learn and succeed
- Apply to become a tutor listed on Home-works to help pupils avoid bad writing habits (Organize ideas, drafting, letter writing etc) grammar, handwriting and punctuation.
- Helping the pupils to get the right pencil grip at the early stage of writing.
- Helping the pupils to gain overwhelming confidence in cursive writing style , which comes with consistent practice
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline 31st December, 2017.