Cisco – The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Virtual Service Sales Specialist
Requisition #: 1221031
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Area of Interest: Sales – Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Job Type: Professional
Technology Interest: None
What You’ll Do
Within Global Virtual Sales & Customer Success, the Services Virtual Sales Specialist will be responsible for achieving new and renewal service goals by closely working with our Account team, Customers and Partners.
You will be involved in the next activities:
- Proactively engaging with Account managers, End Users or Partners to increase Network Coverage, by identifying new and refresh opportunities and raising awareness of the potential risks of uncovered network equipment.
- Building direct relationships with Account teams and Partners in a designated region with the purpose of positioning Icebreaker 2.0 and drive lifecycle management that will enable them identifying incremental refresh opportunities in their Customer Base
- Development and looking for opportunities through Sales & Marketing activities to end customers and with partners to drive Programs to increase service bookings.
- Collaborating and engaging with aligned sales roles to close the deals once an opportunity is identified.
- Directing Account teams to the relevant Partner to ensure service is added to their equipment and ensure to close the loop with VPAM in region.
- Create and maintain plans, track and manage deliverables that will result in incremental revenue.
- Build the initiative plan and interlocking with key stakeholders on regular basis – VSS will be a key advisor in identifying opportunities and engaging directly with Field sales teams.
- To drive continued awareness of Icebreaker whilst supporting the LAER (land, adopt, Expand and renew) initiative to drive lifecycle management opportunities across services, Software and products.
- Weekly Forecasting and salesforce.com opportunity management.
- Achieving Commit Targets & MBO’s set on quarterly and yearly basis.
Who You’ll Work With
- You will work closely with Account Teams, Customer and Partners, across the Africa Theatre, being the focal point for Service sales opportunities.
Who You Are
- Sales experience is essential, +3/5years experience
- Relationship development – develop relationships with new or existing end-user customers or Cisco partners in order to drive the sales process (i.e. – demand generation through opportunity closure) and generate incremental revenue.
- Multitasking – The ability to simultaneously manage progress multiple sales opportunities.
- Resources Management – The ability to develop, engage lead a virtual sales team to win opportunities.
- Ability to engage and drives conversations with customers and present Service Sales concepts.
- Strong Analytical & Problem solving Skills.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills required
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work in a concise, clear and focused manner
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes and think conceptually.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
- Sales Effectiveness – The ability to find, develop close sales opportunities.
- Adaptive – The ability to modify strategy tactics to adjust to changes in competitive, economic market conditions.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online