LEAP Africa, one of Nigeria’s leading non-profit organizations focused on leadership development in Nigeria for youth, entrepreneurs and corporate organizations with training programmes and activities across the region is hiring. Our mission is:
To inspire, empower and equip a new cadre of African leaders by providing the skills and tools for personal, organizational and community transformation.
Are you looking to join a young, vibrant and creative team? If you are result-oriented with strong work ethics and can commit to leaving out all of LEAP’s values, then you are steps away from joining the right organisation.
LEAP Africa’s Graduate Internship Programme (LEAPGIP): offers a very unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative and leadership savvy graduates to work in an innovative business environment while gaining professional and leadership experience.
Graduate Interns come from different works of life and will have the opportunity to participate in many exciting activities and programmes designed especially to enhance their knowledge of LEAP and leadership in Africa. Our ideal interns must have keen project management acumen, strong creative and analytic skills, tremendous drive for results and unparalleled curiosity and focus.
LEAP Africa is looking for innovative, passionate individuals to carry out the following functions:
- Monitor and evaluate existing projects with or without supervision
- Design and implement LEAP programs.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Demonstrate a high level of creative and problem solving skills in achieving work goals
- Develop and market Leadership Programmes
- Facilitate trainings
- Create basic graphics designs
- Carry out independent research and design training/ educational curriculum
Areas of interest
- eLEAP: Content development ( educational sector), 2D, 3D animation skills, video editing and graphics skills and project management.
- Youth LEAP: Youth focused program design and implementation, Facilitation, stakeholder management, curriculum development, project management.
- Biz LEAP: Design and implementation of enterprise programs and solutions. Candidates must have high business acumen, networking skills and project management.
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning: Research focused individual. A degree in statistics, political science or Economics will be preferred. Sound analytics skills, research writing and presentation skills, and project management.
Applications close on Friday, February 9, 2018.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.