AC Technician Job at Willco Property Management
Willco Property Management, is a leading property servicing company, providing service excellence in integrated facilities management, property management and maintenance solutions via our corporate divisions; WPM & WMS.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AC Technician
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have specialization in AC maintenance specializing in VRF, VRV, RTUs, chillers etc.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working with similar equipment
- Must have preferably a HND or a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering
- Certification or associate’s degree from an HVAC program at a technical school, Trade test is required.
- Location: Must be able to relocate or move as the need arises.
- Must be able to trouble shoot all HVAC system as listed.
- Must be able to install and commission all HVAC system as listed
- Must be able to identify faulty installations or components and restore or fix as necessary
- Must be able to work for longer hours
- Must be able to put together a report on work done
- Must be resourceful.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools
- Repair damaged HVAC systems
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources
- Plans, recommends, and carries out an approved program on scheduled maintenance.
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
- Responsible for implementation of energy conservation techniques on HVAC systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com stating the position you are applying for in the subject of your mail.