Account Director Vacancy in a Consumer Engagement Company
Connect Marketing Services is a Consumer Engagement Company with specialization in the areas of Sponsorship Consulting, Content Management and Field Marketing Services. Our Sponsorship Consulting Service is our flagship service and we consult for blue chip companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Director
- Approximately 12 – 15 years experience in a Marketing Communications Agency.
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivery on marketing, sponsorship, events, promotion strategies to meet company objectives
- A strong understanding of the financial services industry (Customer and market dynamics and requirements)
- A proven ability to oversee all marketing, media and promotional staff and activities
- Prior work experience in an Agency (Handling related accounts).
- The Account Director holds challenging and diverse responsibilities of business development, strategic account management and as a primary representative of the Agency.
- The position requires for the job holder to give innovative/strategic direction to existing and new clients in the Financial Services Industry
- The Account Director holds a major responsibility for new account development and management.
Technical Expertise (Strategic and Marketing Leadership):
- Works with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identifies/implements products to help achieve client goals.
- Create and interpret effective analysis to support marketing recommendations.
- Innovative and intuitive approach to researching key target markets and new opportunities, combined with advanced evaluation, reporting and decision-making skills with a results-driven focus.
- Demonstrate broad industry expertise
- Proactively identify prospective clients and business opportunities; prospecting new clients
- Closing business deals within stipulated time
- Oversee the BD functions and team of the FMCG
- Oversee branding, sponsorship, marketing, to ensure consistent and high-profile representation of Clients/our business offerings
- Developing proposals and making presentations to clients to land new accounts.
- Generating ideas and generating revenue within specified clients.
- Oversee the delivery of the Unit’s revenue billings
- Creating an account strategy to drive client’s business objectives
- Proactively identifying client’s needs and deepening existing relationship
- Generating ideas for new revenue generation within existing clients
- Monitoring client satisfaction post event/project evaluation and ensuring a high level of satisfaction
- Building relationships with key personnel within clients’ accounts.
- Build trust credibility and client referrals
- Develop multi-tiered agency-client relationships and ties
- Developing a comprehensive training plan for the account management team –(On-the-job training)
- Managing and overseeing the day-to-day activities of the different account managers in the unit
- Working closely with other business units to expand cross selling opportunities.
Responsibility towards (includes, but is not limited to:)
- Internal Stakeholders: Management & Staff of CMS.
- Key Clients (Financial Services Industry): COO’s, Marketing Directors, Corporate Affairs & Communications Manager and, Product Development Manager
- Key suppliers/partners: 3rd party supplier / Agencies, Public Relations Consultants and Relevant suppliers
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online