Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment for Senior Contracts & Grants Officer
Job Title: Senior Contracts & Grants Officer
Contract Type: Full Term
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Accounting or related field and 7-9 years relevant experience;
- Or M.Sc/MBA with 5-7 years relevant experience in an NGO setting.
- Relevant software skills to include spreadsheet and data base software and Management Information Systems.
- Working knowledge of donor (USAID, CDC, DFID, Global Fund) contract and grant agencies are required.
- Ability to interpret funding regulations and develop implementing procedures is required.
- Senior Contracts & Grants Officer will work with the Director, Finance & Administration to provide lead administration for the management of awards and sub awards to include contracts, grants and cooperative agreements.
- Will monitor workflows and help develop and implement systems to provide sound management control over AHNi’s compliance with award terms and conditions and the organizational policies.
Deadline: 31st January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume/CV’s as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.