Baywood Foundation is a non-profit organization that provides healthcare services and access to economic opportunities to vulnerable populations and at-risk communities in Nigeria. Our primary aim is to support populations and communities at negative edges of household income, unemployment, healthcare access, illiteracy, marginalization and exclusion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- The M&E Officer will be primarily responsible for qualitative and quantitative data gathering through surveys, assessments, collation, analysis and reporting activities to ensure the quality and accountability of programs implemented by Baywood Foundation.
- Under the direction of the Programme Lead and in collaboration with respective program component teams, the M&E Officer will develop and implement clear and practical M&E framework for projects, quantify methods and identify data sources for program performance by ensuring that program indicators, monitoring formats, databases, data analysis, and reporting are maintained and harmonized.
- Analyze and provide information regarding general context at the state level and explore opportunities in support of partnership, building initiatives with state level government and other development actors.
- Document and promote good practice from planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities.
- Present and analyze data based on information needs of program team and partners and support in data base management by maintaining accurate and up-to-date filing systems online or hard copy; if applicable.
- Work with the program team to ensure Baywood Foundation’s information on program activities is shared within the state and provide for beneficiary feedback in line with relevant guidelines and frameworks.
- In collaboration with the program team, the M&E Officer will conduct project baseline, end line and progress surveys, ensuring appropriate sample size and sampling survey methods, data collection procedures, and data verification through periodic site visits.
- Ensure proper and timely implementation of Baywood Foundation’s M&E activities as well as report development and submission.
- Support drafting and sharing lessons learnt from the different project interventions for program development and quality control.
- Support the operationalization of M&E systems on Baywood Foundation’s projects to ensure compliance with donor and BF M&E standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in the NGO sector.
- Bachelor’s degree/HND.
- Must have completed NYSC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th February, 2018.