Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Force Analyst and Stock
Job Number: 1801236
Job: Sales Operations & Development
- In Mondelez we create delicious moments of joy’. We begin with our consumers and we make delicious foods you can feel good about & we believe we can make a delicious difference everywhere.
- Our business is striving to become the most loved, respected and successful snacking company in Southern Africa.
- The Sales Analyst works with the sales men, ensuring reporting accuracy and timely reconciliation of numbers, they also to provide their region accurate data and information to aid and improve business decisions. See below their Roles
Verification and Approval of E-distributor data: There is an approval state in E-distributor, when sales transaction are uploaded by the data clerks in the distributor locations, the DSA’s are to ensure the numbers align to the reports sent in via traditional method before approving
Sales Reports Tracking and Analysis: The DSA are to track all the sales reports in their regions, ensure they align to the reports sent via the traditional methods, they are also to analyze these reports and feed to their DSMs to improve knowledge backed business decisions. Some of the reports they would be handling are:
- Sales-In Report
- Sales-Out Report
- Sales KPI Reports
- Monthly Stock Monitoring(Distributor and Wholesale)
- Sales Forecast break and Recasting.
Report Reconciliation: The DSA’s are also meant to reconcile all the numbers they receive and ensure the numbers balance out across all reports; they would track, calculate and project the numbers to be reported locally and then align with the reported numbers.
E-distributor & Data Clerk Management: The DSA’s are to manage the E-distributor Suite. E-distributor Suite is the front end of SAFIR, it comes in two halves:
- E-distributor application: This is a data collection application situated at the distributor end and operated by Data Clerks, if used properly it collects data in its purest form, directly from the sales men on a daily basis.
- E-admin: This is an administrator application used to manage E-distributor; it is used by the DSA’s
- The functions the DSA’s are to play here are:
- Ensuring the Data Clerks understand the use of E-distributor and how to properly use it
- First level Data Clerk Training
- Personnel and Outlet management on the E-distributor platform
- Verification and approval of all transactions captured on E-distributor
Incident Management: The DSA’s are also to log and report all IS/IT issues unto Remedy to unsure speedy resolution of all issues.
On Demand Analysis: The DSA’s are also meant to supply the DSM accurate and timely reports of all the happenings in the region to facilitate informed business decisions.
- Decentralize report reconciliation
- Increase report accuracy to the highest attainable level
- Reduce data collection and analysis time
- Introduce real time reporting
- Improve sales men business decision making availing accurate and timely data and information
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online